When it comes to installing or repairing a heating system, many homeowners are caught unawares. If you are living on a budget, you may find it hard to finance such expenses. The good news is, financing heating and cooling systems is a possible option for homeowners – and it has been made simpler.
Financing heating and cooling systems means that you don’t have to pay for the entire cost of the system/repairs upfront. Instead, you pay for it gradually, with payments spread out over several weeks or even months. This means you’ll not have to save up for the entire cost of the system so you can acquire it. You can have the heating system installed or repaired when it matters most.
Benefits of financing your new HVAC system
The benefits of financing your new HVAC system include:
- You’ll have peace of mind. Paying for a new HVAC system out of your own pocket can be stressful, especially if you’re on a budget. When you finance, you have the option of paying for the system monthly and this will give you the freedom to use your cash how you see fit.
- Customer service. Working with a HVAC company with a reputation for excellence can help establish a working relationship between you and the company.
- You’ll save on energy costs. An old system that has malfunctioned can skyrocket your energy costs. However, if you finance a new system that’s energy efficient, you’ll save money and the cost of financing will be evened out.
Other benefits of financing a heating system
How financing works is, your HVAC company partners with a lending institution that extends lines of credit. Here are other benefits of financing a heating system:
- The application process is fast and simple.
- There are no yearly fees or prepayment penalties.
- You get monthly statements online.
- The monthly payments are low and affordable.
- No liens are recorded.
- You have the option of paying either online, direct or via mail.
- You’ll have access to promotional opportunities.
How do you apply for financing?
There are different financing options available to homeowners and they can fit almost any budget. Lending institutions make their decisions by reviewing documentations such as credit reports and pay stubs. They then decide on the amount of credit to be extended, and the interest rate. They may also use letters of recommendation to decide, Incase your credit isn’t established or if your credit score is poor.
Are you considering financing for your new HVAC system and don’t know where to start?
Moncrief Heating & Air Conditioning can help you. Moncrief Heating & Air Conditioning can help you get financing for expensive HVAC repairs and installations for your HVAC System Atlanta. Moncrief Heating & Air Conditioning also provides financing for HVAC Sandy Springs and for our entire service area, including Dunwoody, Roswell, Buckhead, and all over North Metro Atlanta.